Met Life blimp at CXY 7-9-13

KDoersom

Is this any of you blimp drivers.
tu7a2y6a.jpg

Blimp folders about ready to go to work! That envelope goes in the trailer! Now I have a picture of all this to boost the story....

Blimp folders about ready to go to work! That envelope goes in the trailer! Now I have a picture of all this to boost the story....

The blimp does not go in the trailer. They are flown cross country between locations just like any other aircraft.

The blimp does not go in the trailer. They are flown cross country between locations just like any other

I know that... but there are countless 20-something year old women that don't. Now I have a pic to put on my iPhone to seal it. "Blimp folder" is a standard story that men in my profession tell when asked "What do you do?" At a bar. Ask @HackerF15E about his career as a professional bowler.

The funny end to the shenanigans is that I got a chance to fly the Good Year at Long Beach. I told their CP about the "I'm a blimp folder!" game... His response was "So you guys are the reason a disproportionate number of women ask if we fold the envelope!"

I know that... but there are countless 20-something year old women that don't. Now I have a pic to put on my iPhone to seal it. "Blimp folder" is a standard story that men in my profession tell when asked "What do you do?" At a bar. Ask @HackerF15E about his career as a professional bowler.

The funny end to the shenanigans is that I got a chance to fly the Good Year at Long Beach. I told their CP about the "I'm a blimp folder!" game... His response was "So you guys are the reason a disproportionate number of women ask if we fold the envelope!"

Hah, I got ya now. Almost every single passenger I ever flew in the blimp asked the same question. "Do you guys deflate that thing and pack it in the trailers when you go to a new city???"

It took everything in me to not say what I was really thinking.

Back