PHX and SCF hunting...

jmirv

I live in the Northern Phoenix area and I am getting ready to walk in some resumes and do some networking. My first thought is to hang out at SCF, eat lunch, do some small talk with people there and walk in some resumes.

Any places I should look into specifically while there? I want to be prepared with specific resumes for each place I walk into. I am not really a "form resume" kind of guy.

I have 2100 TT and an ATP cert. Not too interested in the airlines if I can avoid it. Throw out your thoughts!

jmirv said:
I live in the Northern Phoenix area and I am getting ready to walk in some resumes and do some networking. My first thought is to hang out at SCF, eat lunch, do some small talk with people there and walk in some resumes.

Any places I should look into specifically while there? I want to be prepared with specific resumes for each place I walk into. I am not really a "form resume" kind of guy.

I have 2100 TT and an ATP cert. Not too interested in the airlines if I can avoid it. Throw out your thoughts!

The Phoenix job market for pilots is extremely weak unless you are open to flight instructing or commuting. If you're looking to break into 135 flying I suggest SoCal, South Florida, and Chicago.

The Phoenix job market for pilots is extremely weak unless you are open to flight instructing or commuting. If you're looking to break into 135 flying I suggest SoCal, South Florida, and Chicago.

So Cal? Clue me in. Because I haven't had a lot of luck in either Fixed or Rotory

Back