You guys....

The gf wasn't too sure about what to expect this weekend, but she said lastnight after going out Gulley, Aaron, Jordan, Ed and Chasen (in addition to the previous night), that I have a great group of friends and she can see why I'm on JC all the time. We enjoyed ourselves on Saturday night, I just wish I hadn't been so dog tired that we could have made it past 12.30.

Freakin love this place!

Is anyone going to post pics here? Some of us don't have Facebook (I know, I know) and I'm hazy on some of the faces and names.

Which makes me a jerk. But...it'd be nice. :)

The gf wasn't too sure about what to expect this weekend, but she said lastnight after going out Gulley, Aaron, Jordan, Ed and Chasen (in addition to the previous night), that I have a great group of friends and she can see why I'm on JC all the time. We enjoyed ourselves on Saturday night, I just wish I hadn't been so dog tired that we could have made it past 12.30.

Freakin love this place!
-sniffle-

It was great seeing you for more than 10 minutes between flights, man! Friday thru Sunday(even tho by Sunday I was admittedly running on a half-tank), I had a great time hanging out with the JC crowd and I really hope to see you guys here and there before the next event. God help us if the Karaoke videos ever surface.

What a week! It was hard to keep up with the generosity of everyone. I could barely get in to buy a round when everyone else was buying rounds for the group. Not typical of strangers... thought I was going to get roofied :D

Doug, you have built something very unique here. Pretty cool. I really look forward to next year!

What do you think was actually in the Ass Juice? :D

I dunno. But I was in Denver for two days before NJC and a brewery had "Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout" on tap. Started out as an april fools joke, then someone ran with it. Moral of the story...they will put anything in booze.

It's hte o
Can't remember, I think the sight sent gonzo running for the parking lot.

The Ass Juice had a bouquet of tequila this year, was not as palatable as in trips past.

I somehow avoided that stuff, though I did hand out a fair amount of it.

Heh. Suckers.

Back