Last NJC ticket

Jep, you know you always have a offer of the hell that is D3 non-reving.

D3....? Like the last guy on the list........? Tried with the Wookie, loads out of msp, ord, oversold.....

Have a friend of a friend checking out the Southern Innanashunal loads.....At least they have more flight choices....

D3....? Like the last guy on the list........? Tried with the Wookie, loads out of msp, ord, oversold.....

Have a friend of a friend checking out the Southern Innanashunal loads.....At least they have more flight choices....

There are about 11 seats to PHX and then 24 seats to Vegas if you want to go on Airways tomorrow morning at 7am or 11am. Getting back is wide open on Sunday.

There are about 11 seats to PHX and then 24 seats to Vegas if you want to go on Airways tomorrow morning at 7am or 11am. Getting back is wide open on Sunday.

Not bad. I have somewhat limited myself and can't leave minny until noon Saturday. A group of 6th grade football players, my son included, need me to help coach. Will see what I can do.

10 open in first and 13 in coach... 4 nonrevs listed - you should be good. First three flights of the day are pretty open too. G'luck.

Back