Time to stop putting off the ATP written

Roger Roger

Bottom of the list
577234_572450024992_1688346508_n.jpg

Go for it! I just took the ATP written for a second time, and I used the Sheppard Air software to help myself study. I would highly recommend it.

with a lot of new questions getting added I've heard of guys getting refunds for calling them and reporting the questions on the test that weren't on the test prep. If only I had bothered to remember them!

Sheppard is great. You'll get a high score with little effort (I got a 98 with about 12 hours total study time). Also look into Dauntless. I used Dauntless for all the other writtens and feel it has a better system for learning the material (solid explanations for the answers as opposed to a memory-aid system)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go for it! I just took the ATP written for a second time, and I used the Sheppard Air software to help myself study. I would highly recommend it.
Shepard was great. Easiest checkride I've done. I did it in an ATR-72
Sheppard is great. You'll get a high score with little effort (I got a 98 with about 12 hours total study time). Also look into Dauntless. I used Dauntless for all the other writtens and feel it has a better system for learning the material (solid explanations for the answers as opposed to a memory-aid system)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sheppard is the only way!
Bought the Sheppard software. Hope to test two weeks from today.
Also looking at my logbook, I have a ludicrous amount of landings per day at my current gig.

Back