JFK crashpad

CEWLGUY

Any good Pads near the airport? I've heard about the ones that split JFK/LGA, but no co domicile (yet), so anything good near JFK?

Any good Pads near the airport? I've heard about the ones that split JFK/LGA, but no co domicile (yet), so anything good near JFK?

I was in one in South Ozone for a little over a year. Not bad, and it was about $20/ month cheaper than Kew Gardens. Walking distance from the airtrain, gas station within walking distance, and a grocery store was about a 20 minute walk away. There are several right off Lefferts Blvd that are also within walking distance to the airtrain. If you get hit with a split base, though, it's gonna suck being in one of those. I have a feeling that's coming with Pinnacle in the bankruptcy. I got out of the pad since I was only there two nights a month. For what I was paying for the pad, I could get hotel rooms those nights.

Now, if I wind up JFK based with the new gig, I'll probably pay the extra for Kew Gardens. I'd be sitting a LOT on reserve, and there's not a lot to do around South Ozone. Kew Gardens has more stuff around it. 'Course I'll have to start all over again if I wind up based in BOS. I've got no clue about crash pads there.

Back