TPA Crashpad!

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
Hey y'all.

So since aviation is awesome, I have lost my crashpad. Guy I was staying with got bumped out of Tampa to BFE, so alas, I no longer have a pad. Pickings seem slim around here so any leads would be appreciative. I am a line holder, so I spend an average of 10 nights a month in base.

If you hear of anything, lemme know!

Hey y'all.

So since aviation is awesome, I have lost my crashpad. Guy I was staying with got bumped out of Tampa to BFE, so alas, I no longer have a pad. Pickings seem slim around here so any leads would be appreciative. I am a line holder, so I spend an average of 10 nights a month in base.

If you hear of anything, lemme know!

Murdoughnut will let you stay at his house. It's cool, tell him I sent you.

Gulley - open your own crashpad. Get a lease on a house, and sell rooms to it. Hell, Spandex-boy would probably chip in a couple of bucks just to get a little rest from the twins...and by having him around in spandex you can honestly advertise as "Lifestyle friendly".

Gulley - open your own crashpad. Get a lease on a house, and sell rooms to it. Hell, Spandex-boy would probably chip in a couple of bucks just to get a little rest from the twins...and by having him around in spandex you can honestly advertise as "Lifestyle friendly".

It's true, the gays love me.

Is he even old enough to sign a lease here?

Serious statement here - adjust your spandex so as you can concentrate:

why don't you and your wife but a small house and lease it out as a crashpad?

We have a rental property right now, but it has renters in it who have been pretty good for us. But should they decide to move out, it's not a bad idea. It's only about 15-minutes to TPA, but you have to cross the bay.

We have a rental property right now, but it has renters in it who have been pretty good for us. But should they decide to move out, it's not a bad idea. It's only about 15-minutes to TPA, but you have to cross the bay.

You, Beagle and others should do this. Gulley can be your mascot/salesman - he'll work cheap and he's pretty reliable. It wouldn't be bad.

TPA is only a domicile for GulleyAir AFAIK - I think the market would be pretty limited.

But how many crashpaders do you need? Particularly if you have Gulley, the Gay Blade doing your sales for you? I bet you could fill up one house at least and make some money.

Back