Bid Alert!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
NetworkJC is October 13th.

Your October bids may be due soon.

Don't be one of the "Ohhh man.... I totally forgot, maybe next year?" types because, as always, there might not be a "next year". ;)

I am going to forward your number to crew scheduling next week.

"No, you don't understand. I need the 12th-14th off. I am going to need you to speak with Dough about this, he'll clear it all up!"

Done and registered. We may have a diversion to San Diego on Friday because my niece had pain in her back after working out. On top of the degenerative disc disaease they also found stage 4 adeno carcinoma of the lungs that spread to the spine, kidneys, liver and stomach.

FO awards rarely come out before 5 on the 20th. Don't they know I have plans to make??

Well anyway, I'm gonna try. I've got training next month, and being that I was the junior guy in my class, I may not have much of a choice in my training dates. Also, NJC conflicts with a Rush concert. :)

I would LOVE to come. However, the days it has been scheduled for the last two years have been not so good. Last year it was scheduled during NBAA, this year it's the same week as Bombardier's Safety Standdown. Maybe next year. drunkenbeagle, drink one or 8 for me.

You never know when it might be the last! :)

Sent from my TRS-80

Well anyway, I'm gonna try. I've got training next month, and being that I was the junior guy in my class, I may not have much of a choice in my training dates. Also, NJC conflicts with a Rush concert. :)

A 2012 Rush show... If it were 1987 you might have an excuse.

My type ride is on 9/22 right now and I would be done with IOE by NJC but everything's back logged and I'm supposed to start IOE right around NJC. I'm pulling every string I can to be there.

Done and registered. We may have a diversion to San Diego on Friday because my niece had pain in her back after working out. On top of the degenerative disc disaease they also found stage 4 adeno carcinoma of the lungs that spread to the spine, kidneys, liver and stomach.
Holy smokes! That doesn't sound too good..... Best of luck and see you guys in Vegas, even if it's only briefly.

Back