NJC hotel rates

ComplexHiAv8r

TI $69 S-T rate

Anyone see this? I know on other end if strip but good.

Anyone have anything better? Unsure on weekend rates.

I have to look Terribles too.

Oh crap, TI for $69 a night around NJC? I'd suggest jumping on that like Bruce Bruce on a free buffalo wing buffet.

Sent from my TRS-80

I like staying at the Marriotts.....I gain points that way for more marriotts....and more marriotts....around the world marriotts! :)

Don't know where i'm staying this year (yet).

Hear Days Inn cheaper then Terribles, close to IN & Out, and free Denny's breakfast, free WIFI. . Pilot pricing too at $32/night including weekends.

Edit: $24 weekday rate, $38 Fri/Sat Rate.

I've debated NOT having a room Saturday night. Just need to store the carryon somewhere for the evening. Not like I'm going to need a room....

Play homeless in Vegas...

Why would you debate not having a room if you're planning on all that drinking Tracy? That doesn't seem to sound unless you're planning on staying up all night :p

Why would you debate not having a room if you're planning on all that drinking Tracy? That doesn't seem to sound unless you're planning on staying up all night :p
Last year I got about an hour or so sleep before my roomate had to leave, and once I'm up I can't get back to sleep. Figured why even have the room. That $28 could be better spent at a craps table! 8) I can sleep when I'm dead (or on the flight home).

Back