Saab 340B+ systems tips and tricks?

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
So I have 6 days to go from 0-hero on Saab systems and it's already the end of day 2. Does anyone have any great info that will make me feel not retarded?

Thanks!

So I have 6 days to go from 0-hero on Saab systems and it's already the end of day 2. Does anyone have any great info that will make me feel not retarded?

Thanks!
Study your ass off.... that is all. And no I am not joking... I am guessing you are at Silver so if you are fortunate enough to have T.N. as your instructor all you can do now is study.

TN knows his stuff, just study study study. Engines were the toughest for me, lots going on. Cant remember anything though to help. Good luck

TN is an awesome guy, and truly the Saab Father! But as he said, this is a class that should be taught in 2-3 weeks, not 6 days.....

TN is an awesome guy, and truly the Saab Father! But as he said, this is a class that should be taught in 2-3 weeks, not 6 days.....

Ours was 6 days as well. Its a lot of information to digest at once.

Go through everything several times. They systems book we have is not the best in the world, but it does a pretty good job of providing you the information you need.

If you have any specific questions, send me an email. I'll dig through my notes then and see if I can find something useful.

Back