Got my first CFI job.

JustinS

I should have posted this sooner! I took a little break from school mentally. I didn't even announce that I got my CFII, but I did. I did my MEI, CFI, and CFII all within 9 days (MEI training leading up to that initial checkride was drawn out about 5 months). I got a little burnt out after being at SCHOOL for so long. I came home and took a nice short break.

I'll be instructing at my college during my senior year of college. I had an interview flight with our department chair. So I got to fly a Citabria 7ECA, and then I got offered the job. I go back next week for standardization. I'm excited to teach others to fly, and I'm glad I'm done paying to fly for a while!

Justin

Kudos Brother!!!!

Keep the passion alive in not only yourself now, but others as well!

C O N G R A T S

Congratulations!

You are now the key player in aviation safety. What you teach will be the foundation for many others. What you do will be the role model others will seek to emulate. A lot is riding on what you do from this point forward.

Kudos Brother!!!!

Keep the passion alive in not only yourself now, but others as well!

C O N G R A T S

Thanks. I sure will!

Congratulations!

You are now the key player in aviation safety. What you teach will be the foundation for many others. What you do will be the role model others will seek to emulate. A lot is riding on what you do from this point forward.

Thank you. It's definitely not a responsibility I take lightly. That's probably the most nerve racking part of being a new instructor is knowing how to emulate that spitting image of what you want your student to become.

You have a pretty good place to work at and learn. Enjoy the cubicle!

Thanks Scott. I look forward to working with you guys!

Congrats Justin! What syllabus will you be teaching?

Thanks Chad! I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know.

Congrats Justin! Fly safely and be prepared to learn more than you could have imagined in the first couple hundred hours of dual.

Back