who to pm to delete a post?

djh1007

Flying Squirrel Trainee
It's been three days, so I can't edit the post. I've been advised that I should delete it, and in the future refrain from commenting on things that are under investigation/not yet public knowledge. Even if I don't mention names, N#s, etc.

Thanks...

If its been more than 10 mins, it won't make a difference, as its already been Google cached. What did you post that was so bad? The CFI comment? Looks like you just reiterated something you were told. Whats the problem there?

I don't think it was bad or anything. But I was advised that if asked in person I should not comment, and that this answer should carry over to all forms of media. This is from the CP's mouth...

I don't think it was bad or anything. But I was advised that if asked in person I should not comment, and that this answer should carry over to all forms of media. This is from the CP's mouth...

I could delete it, but it won't actually be gone. Being that its google cached, it's always going to be there. Theres no identifying info in the post even.......

Which post are you talking about?

Sent from my TRS-80

Back