Vending Machine?

scooter2525

Very well Member
This was at Atlantic in RNO
IMG_0489.jpg

hahaha! shoulda gone over to JetWest on the other side of the field, they have a pool table :D

That's not quite as bad as the one at Riddle. Last time I saw it, they had flight computers in the thing. I mean really, who is going to be in such a hurry, that they buy a flight computer from a vending machine?

That's not quite as bad as the one at Riddle. Last time I saw it, they had flight computers in the thing. I mean really, who is going to be in such a hurry, that they buy a flight computer from a vending machine?

When you need it, you need it.

they have vending machines for everything now. Saw one in DFW that vended Ipods and other such items courtesy of Best Buy. It was around then that I felt genuinely sad for the human race...

they have vending machines for everything now. Saw one in DFW that vended Ipods and other such items courtesy of Best Buy. It was around then that I felt genuinely sad for the human race...

I started seeing vending machines that takes credit cards

This machine vends something truly essential:

attachment.php

It's in an airline crew hospitality room at a Holiday Inn somewhere...

Attachments

• beermachine.jpg
    beermachine.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 348
Two USAF Navigators are walking through a mall. They happen upon a vending machine that sells pilot wings for $0.75 each.

"Hey, look, pilot wings for only 75 cents each! Let's get some!"

The Navs rifle through their pockets looking for money.

"I got a dollar!" says one Nav.

"Crap, I've only got 50 cents." says the other. "How about you throw your dollar in, loan me the Quarter you get for change and then we both can be pilots?"

"Sounds good" he says.

The first Nav puts in his dollar and out spits a set of shiny USAF pilot's wings. He pins his new shiny new pilot wings on his chest and asks his buddy how he looks.

"Wow, you look cool! Can I have your Quarter?"

"F*** you, Nav!" he replies.

Two USAF Navigators are walking through a mall. They happen upon a vending machine that sells pilot wings for $0.75 each.

"Hey, look, pilot wings for only 75 cents each! Let's get some!"

The Navs rifle through their pockets looking for money.

"I got a dollar!" says one Nav.

"Crap, I've only got 50 cents." says the other. "How about you throw your dollar in, loan me the Quarter you get for change and then we both can be pilots?"

"Sounds good" he says.

The first Nav puts in his dollar and out spits a set of shiny USAF pilot's wings. He pins his new shiny new pilot wings on his chest and asks his buddy how he looks.

"Wow, you look cool! Can I have your Quarter?"

"F*** you, Nav!" he replies.

Love it!

Back