Dad (pilot) of four needs job, will relocate

Looking for a job for my husband. He has 5000 hours total time. Has flown lear 55, 31, 35, gulfstream 2 and cessna. We are currently in Amarillo, tx but willing to go anywhere. He is looking for any job (outside of aviation too) that can support our family. Thank you for your help.

Looking for a job for my husband. He has 5000 hours total time. Has flown lear 55, 31, 35, gulfstream 2 and cessna. We are currently in Amarillo, tx but willing to go anywhere. He is looking for any job (outside of aviation too) that can support our family. Thank you for your help.

Keep checking the "Jobs available" thread. Some good stuff within the scope of his experience and quals do seem to pop up fairly often.

I am assuming he doesn't know this is going down. shady.....

Shady??...Maybe he's actually out looking for a job and she's just trying to help..Jeesh, did you jump off the wrong side of the bunk bed this morning, cut a little slack!

Shady??...Maybe he's actually out looking for a job and she's just trying to help..Jeesh, did you jump off the wrong side of the bunk bed this morning, cut a little slack!

Yeah, you are right. I just thought I would be pretty ticked if I was out looking or a job, and my wife jumped the gun instead of forwarding jetcareers towards me. But in all fairness, my bad.

Back