Cherry Air

minitour

A buddy of mine had to leave his CFI job (family issues) but he just called asking about Cherry Air...apparently heard they are hiring?

.......I thought they were done? Kaput? BK?

Anyone got the scoop?

-mini

I met their one remaining crew in Addison a few weeks ago. I think I remember them saying that they hadn't flown in quite a while.

Was always jealous of the Cherry guys. We be sweating it out loading the damn Metro in our monkey suits and a cherry guy would taxi up and jump out in shorts and sandels. Lucky bastards. I always heard that the guys based in Thief made good bank.

=Jason-

Thief runs been gone for a year now - IFL is the current charter company running it.

I'm the only FO and there's one captain. A second crew is being hired, those spots may be filled as of today. We didn't fly since May and started trips again 2 weeks ago and I've logged close to 30 hours these two weeks so we're back.

To apply to Cherry, you need to already have a current 299 in the FA-20. PM me any other questions.

I should know this, but don't: What the heck in Thief River Falls requires a daily cargo run in a Falcon?

Is it UPS for most of northern MN or something?

Thief runs been gone for a year now - IFL is the current charter company running it.

I'm the only FO and there's one captain. A second crew is being hired, those spots may be filled as of today. We didn't fly since May and started trips again 2 weeks ago and I've logged close to 30 hours these two weeks so we're back.

To apply to Cherry, you need to already have a current 299 in the FA-20. PM me any other questions.

It's good to see things turn around charter wise! I hope my company gets to doing charters again with a dedicated charter department some day!

I should know this, but don't: What the heck in Thief River Falls requires a daily cargo run in a Falcon?

Is it UPS for most of northern MN or something?

Snowmobile parts. Thief has artic cat and i think skidoo plants.

=J-

Back