Grand Forks getting more service!

the_dmn8tr

GRAND FORKS SCORE A HOLE-IN-ONE!
ALLEGIANT AIR ANNOUNCES NEW, NONSTOP AIR SERVICE BETWEEN GRAND FORKS AND PHOENIX-MESA: AIRLINE CELEBRATES WITH INTRODUCTORY $89.99* FARES

GRAND FORKS, N.D. – Grand Forks, N.D. lands another hole-in-one with Allegiant Air as the low-cost airline announces it will offer nonstop service to Phoenix-Mesa from Grand Forks beginning Nov. 13. The carrier will celebrate the convenient new service to Arizona with introductory fares as low as $89.99* each way, when purchased at an Allegiant Air airport ticket counter.

"We are extremely pleased to again expand the Allegiant brand of low-fare, nonstop jet service to the Grand Forks community," Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr., president, CEO of Allegiant Air said. "This is an exciting new addition for our airline and our customers as we launch the only nonstop service between Grand Forks and Arizona."

The self-proclaimed "Official Airline for Sunshine" will launch the new scheduled service from Grand Forks International Airport to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport with two flights weekly on Monday and Friday. Service will begin Nov. 13 with flights departing Grand Forks at 7:45 p.m. arriving in Phoenix-Mesa at 10 p.m. Flights leaving Phoenix-Mesa will depart at 3:20 p.m. arriving in Grand Forks at 7:05 p.m. (all flight times are local.) Allegiant inaugurated low-cost, nonstop service to Las Vegas Sept. 29, 2008.

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews/aaNews20090909b.php

What does Muleshoe have going for it though?

I once did a class project on Texas towns with funny names. I think they sent me a button or bumper sticker or somethin.

But yeah, Marfa lights = atmospherics/mirage effects on the lights of cars on Hwy 67.

I once did a class project on Texas towns with funny names. I think they sent me a button or bumper sticker or somethin.

But yeah, Marfa lights = atmospherics/mirage effects on the lights of cars on Hwy 67.

There was a show on the travel channel where they had "alien investigators" checking the lights out. The theory they had was that they certainly couldn't be planes, since planes have strobe lights but not red and green and white lights. All of this was said while the camera was obviously looking at a plane flying overhead at night.

There was a show on the travel channel where they had "alien investigators" checking the lights out. The theory they had was that they certainly couldn't be planes, since planes have strobe lights but not red and green and white lights. All of this was said while the camera was obviously looking at a plane flying overhead at night.

but what kind of lights did it have!!

Back