UND Dorms

Having all the aviation kids clustered together would be an absolute nightmare. I don't want to hear about aviation and upcoming flights all the freaking time. Maybe that's just me though. :D
McVey and West would have the largest numbers though. Anywhere in the Wilkerson complex would be good because they're close to the aviation buildings and Wilkerson is the only dining center open on weekends.

When I lived in the dorms I thought Bek was great. Because a lot of aviation students put down anywhere in the Wilkerson complex to be just a little bit closer to the aviation buildings, you get a great mix of people in Bek with all sorts of majors. I know a lot of the dorms have changed, so you might have to ask a more current resident.

Having all the aviation kids clustered together would be an absolute nightmare. I don't want to hear about aviation and upcoming flights all the freaking time. Maybe that's just me though. :D
I lived in an all aviation dorm and enjoyed it. There was very little aviation talk. Controllers are strange people though!:D

I stayed in mcvey for a week and it was alright. I liked having 1 bathroom and 1 shower for 2 rooms.

When I lived in the dorms many years ago, I was in Walsh for a bit and then in Swanson, which was co-ed... Giggity!

I would try and get into an Apartment though as soon as you can. I thought living in the dorms sucked.

Noren and West both are going coed. I think Walsh and Squires will be the only gender-segregated dorms this fall. Noren and Selke are the best dorms in the Wilkerson complex imho, they're the only ones with air conditioning.

What dorms are the best/worst? Which dorm is like the haven for aviation students?

Thanks!

Smith was it man..smith Hellians!!! We had Fire alarm pulls every 2-4 am every week even in the winter when it was -20F outside. Or when I was there the Aviation "haven" was Mccvey , but it changes every year I guess.

I would suggest not going in with that attitude because when I came to UND I thought the same way and my residence hall experience just plain and simple sucked last semester. McVey was the absolute worst out of my year of res hall experience. I am greek now, but if I were to do it again I would suggest living by Squires, Wikerson food gets old very fast.

In my experience Squires had more variety but really the only thing better than Wilkerson was the pizzas; everything else just seemed better because the dining center was clean and new. I much prefer my apartment kitchen now!

BEK!!! That was fun. McVey was ok, but Bek was very conducive to my overall "college experience".

Back