no more gulfstream program?

ADIZFlyboy

I noticed on ATP's site that they no longer offer the gulfstream program with the 90-day? I knew some people going through ATP solely because of this program (myself not included). Is this because of the new legislation thats making its way through congress about the 1500 TT needed to become an airline pilot or are they now just focusing on the D-JET's going forward since it looks like they are getting closer to actual production?

I'm guessing they took it off the main page due to lack on interest/available loans. Getting that big of a loan has gotta be tough.

Actually... getting that big of a loan was actually easier and a much lower interest rate. Thus the reason I'm thinking that ATP offered the add-on program.

I still wonder of all the graduates they have there.... Why Mr Bob? :)
Thanks for the kind words guys...

As far as "Why me?", I know for certain it's not because of my good looks!! They could have easily had a much better looking pilot represent them.

I was simply chosen out of a pool of volunteer pilot mentors from another website. My forum has the most posts and activity so I'm thinking that they were taking advantage of that.

Bob

I know for certain it's not because of my good looks!!
Don't be so humble ;), really though; you've given a lot of people a lot of good advice and information, I'm glad they used you instead of an actor reading lines.

Personally, I think ATP's 90 day program was fine without gulfstream, and would be better without it.

I was simply chosen out of a pool of volunteer pilot mentors from another website. My forum has the most posts and activity so I'm thinking that they were taking advantage of that.

Bob

Nice video Bob. They certainly got the right guy. :yourock:

When I was supplementing my flight instructor income with the graveyard (10:00PM - 6:00AM) shift at Harrison, the local FBO, Bob brought me a burger and fries, and I don't even know him! Bob is da man.

Back