Hotel Reservations

Where is MC?

Monte Carlo

Thanks Justin! Guess I should have been a bit clearer when I typed that. Unfortunately, in my haste to read the thread, I thought everyone else was ALSO talking about the Monte Carlo. Then, after I went back through the thread I realized most are talking about MGM. D'oh! :eek:

Now I'm not sure what to do. I enjoy staying at the same hotel as the group....but it seems most are going their own way this year. I can swing a couple extra bucks for the MGM if that's where most are staying. I'll just dump the MC and make the move for MGM. Dunno, Bueller?!?

yes...

i got an email in my yahoo account about Treasure island....

s_03.jpg

s_04.jpg

Thanks Justin! Guess I should have been a bit clearer when I typed that. Unfortunately, in my haste to read the thread, I thought everyone else was ALSO talking about the Monte Carlo. Then, after I went back through the thread I realized most are talking about MGM. D'oh! :eek:

Now I'm not sure what to do. I enjoy staying at the same hotel as the group....but it seems most are going their own way this year. I can swing a couple extra bucks for the MGM if that's where most are staying. I'll just dump the MC and make the move for MGM. Dunno, Bueller?!?

MGM deals expires tomorrow.....I got the same Monte Carlo email.... $49 dayuuuum.

Oh hell I'm going to stay at the Monte agian this year. Jim how long does there deal last? I hope past Friday. I was going to miss the MGM deal by a day.

Oh hell I'm going to stay at the Monte agian this year. Jim how long does there deal last? I hope past Friday. I was going to miss the MGM deal by a day.

shat, I lost the email....

just txt'd cruise for the 411.

Here's the page to book at the Monte Carlo for the $49. They have larger rooms/ suites for slightly more $$$, as well.

Monte Carlo

:beer:

holy....That's 50% off of what i paid two years ago at the very hotel. Maybe it's a firesale.... :D

Holy Schnikey's......Excalibur

I know the Excalibur is not on the same scale as MGM or Monte Carlo, but I just got an email form them and for 1st time guests they are booking rooms starting at $29/night. :eek:

Guess I should have read the post above....didn't see anything for $22

just you I'm sure.

Edit: that seemed too harsh for a guy I don't know but I'm leaving up there in case it gets a laugh. If not I apologize.

yea that is true as well. i just dont think im going to make it again this year. still a guessing game on when i will have days off.

Back