PHX-SLC commute?

Doug has done it before, and while I commuted SLC-EWR, SLC-PHX has gotta be CAKE. There are 22 flights between SLC and PHX!!! That sure as heck beats the two per day that I was dealing with on the SLC-EWR commute.

We have a bunch of guys that do it and like jtrain says there are a ton of flights. I don't hear too many complaints.

Doug, or anyone else who has done PHX-SLC or vice versa, how hard was it?

Just curious. Thanks.

Honestly, I've done it and it was fairly easy.

There are A LOT of people making that commute and, not to start a flame war, but sometimes there's an overabundance of RJ's during some seasons with their wonderful "weight restrictions".

Keep a good handle on the commute when you're in Terminal E as there's a little funny business sometimes.

I'd imagine it has to be easy...

Not dealing with major traffic congestion, nor weather. Plus two airlines (USAIR/DL) with hubs. Doesn't get much easier.

Ive done it. Its not too bad. Commuting is all relative. driving to work is always going to be better than PHX-SLC, which is better than LA-DEN, which is better than SEA-ORD.

Ive done it. Its not too bad. Commuting is all relative. driving to work is always going to be better than PHX-SLC, which is better than LA-DEN, which is better than SEA-ORD.

Which is better than PQI - PHX. Yes, there is a guy at CJC who makes that commute.

Back