Lawrenceville, GA need to buy/rent a bike

ntbjounin

I found a place to stay for my CFI training. Extended stay america! $27/night!

That was an easy sell. That's cheaper, and closer to the airport than the stupid apartment ATP wanted to sell me for $250/week and I would be sharing a room with no maid service etc... ATP, you better be good!

So I need a bike to make it every day the 3.4 miles to the airport. Anyone got one for me? Or if I find one on craigslist... anyone want to go buy it for me and I'll pay you back +10$ if you can come bring it to me when I get to Lawrenceville?

I found a place to stay for my CFI training. Extended stay america! $27/night!

That was an easy sell. That's cheaper, and closer to the airport than the stupid apartment ATP wanted to sell me for $250/week and I would be sharing a room with no maid service etc... ATP, you better be good!

So I need a bike to make it every day the 3.4 miles to the airport. Anyone got one for me? Or if I find one on craigslist... anyone want to go buy it for me and I'll pay you back +10$ if you can come bring it to me when I get to Lawrenceville?

Cant you rent a car? You're not going to want to be lugging books back and forth... Use your AOPA rate. It shouldnt be too bad.

I'll get you the bike if you find something on Craigslist. Just let me know what you find and I will pick it up. Forget the $10 bucks. Based on where you're staying, I would recommend an additional item you need to come up with. If I were you I would go with something in the .40 caliber, maybe a .45 for peddling after dark.

PM me on the bike. I'll get it.

If I were you I would go with something in the .40 caliber, maybe a .45 for peddling after dark.

uh oh.... i was afraid of that... but oh well...

hmmm, anyone know the regs for transporting handguns on airlines? (checked of course) i know you have to declare them and check them unloaded... what else? (semi joking, but no im not bringing my handgun)

Hey I live ten minutes from LZU I could probably sell you one of our mountain bikes for cheap and its in good condition because we don't use them.

Email me at " KevinMaceri aht gmail.com " for my number and other info

Same for what Papa said for get the $10 bucks I'd like to help out fellow pilots

I'll get you the bike if you find something on Craigslist. Just let me know what you find and I will pick it up. Forget the $10 bucks. Based on where you're staying, I would recommend an additional item you need to come up with. If I were you I would go with something in the .40 caliber, maybe a .45 for peddling after dark.

If your going to be riding a bike around LZU you'll be fine. I would be more worried about getting hit by a car. However, if you were talking about riding a bike around the Fulton County Airport...forget about it even a .45 cal isn't going to cut it!

Back