Simple aviation related jobs around TKI

CN94559

I need a job to help pay for my partnership in my plane.

Anybody know of anything in the TKI (McKinney, TX) area that might hire a 16 year old?

I need a job to help pay for my partnership in my plane.

Anybody know of anything in the TKI (McKinney, TX) area that might hire a 16 year old?

Off the top of my head, there's an Albertson's on El Dorado parkway that would probably hire you as a bagger/cashier. At 16, it's a little harder to find work, I think.

There's a few restaurants around that area, too, that might be looking for hosts or bussers. You can't serve alcohol until you're 18, right?

EDIT - I know you said Aviation-Related. But these are other options. You might ask Select Avionics, too, if there is some part-time work you could do for them. Also you might call Doug Saye at the NTXFC and ask him if he knows of anything. His phone number is on their website.

Off the top of my head, there's an Albertson's on El Dorado parkway that would probably hire you as a bagger/cashier. At 16, it's a little harder to find work, I think.

There's a few restaurants around that area, too, that might be looking for hosts or bussers. You can't serve alcohol until you're 18, right?

EDIT - I know you said Aviation-Related. But these are other options. You might ask Select Avionics, too, if there is some part-time work you could do for them. Also you might call Doug Saye at the NTXFC and ask him if he knows of anything. His phone number is on their website.

Yeah I've applied to all those places, and you either have to be 18 or they're not hiring. Its really getting annoying. I've tried Select Avionics, and he said to come back at summer, and we'll see whats available

I believe Cutter Aviation has an FBO @ TKI. Check with them maybe...

I've tried, you have to be 18.

Back