Did Eagle actually send those people to the street

LoadMasterC141

Have an Eagle FO in here today studying for an ATP written and seemed to indicate that they are not sending people to the street now. That or that second wave is cancelled.

Any Eagle guys have any input?

Have an Eagle FO in here today studying for an ATP written and seemed to indicate that they are not sending people to the street now. That or that second wave is cancelled.

Any Eagle guys have any input?

Hey LoadMaster, did you get your avatar from Stephenville? I love Hard 8.

So HE's the one that did somethin funny to make them put monster truck tires on the golf carts :) I miss the SEP runs back in the day....:drool:

Hey LoadMaster, did you get your avatar from Stephenville? I love Hard 8.

Yes I did....Unfortunately shortly after that some kids decided it would be fun to roll them. The carts are back after a 2 month hiatus, but the funny signs are gone.

The Hard 8 is cool, but most will agree that Coopers BBQ in LLano is better food. Plus, they give you an old cop car to take instead of a golf cart!

I'm thinking he's actually the reason the sign is there... ;) Yesterday 23:39

Yeah yeah. I did get the old cart stuck in the mud one time, but honestly , that was not my fault.

Back on topic, thanks for the info everyone. I guess my little Eagle FO was full of poopie. He said things were incredibly understaffed and trip drop and repicks went away.

Back on topic, thanks for the info everyone. I guess my little Eagle FO was full of poopie. He said things were incredibly understaffed and trip drop and repicks went away.

It's hit or miss. First of the month schedule transitions see everybody scrambling. Junior manning and reserve extensions are the norm. We tap out of reserves on a very regular basis here in Dallas, even on good weather days.

we currently have 40 on furlough.

Off topic: What is the story on this progressive reserve starting soon on the EMJ fleet in DFW?

Yes I did....Unfortunately shortly after that some kids decided it would be fun to roll them. The carts are back after a 2 month hiatus, but the funny signs are gone.

The Hard 8 is cool, but most will agree that Coopers BBQ in LLano is better food. Plus, they give you an old cop car to take instead of a golf cart!

Yeah yeah. I did get the old cart stuck in the mud one time, but honestly , that was not my fault.

Hey loadmaster, i agree 100% loved to fly to Llano to ear at Coopers BBQ really good, and to take that old cop's car, or the big van, and don't worry about the mud a friend of mine drop some nachos full of cheese between the driver seat, and front passenger.:laff:

3 of the furloughs we cancelled due to other pilots going on long term leave.

This quote came from a May 2 MEC Hotline email.

Today, 34 of our pilots were furloughed from American Eagle. On June 1st, 37 more will be furloughed. To date, three pilots have stepped forward to volunteer for Long-Term Leaves of Absence with increased minimum duration in order to offset a furlough. We are incredibly grateful for these three individuals.

Dude. Drop me a line next time you head down to AQO for BBQ and I'll pop out there, too. That's my fave XC leg out of AUS.

He's full of poop.

I had to drop two trips last month and one this month and has ZERO problem.

Things look different on the Embraer side of the house, sometimes.

It'll get worse.
The problem I'm having is picking up open time. It's all blocked. All month.

Then again - we are supposedly overstaffed. :banghead:

Won't have to worry about it next month (June). I'm on reserve. Ah well.

He's full of poop.

I had to drop two trips last month and one this month and has ZERO problem.

Talk to the EMB guys in the Northeast and LAX. They can't get a PVD, drop or a swap. If has not been uncommon to be down to zero RSV on the EMB both CA's and FO's for the whole company. Two weeks ago I was the only EMB RSV FO in the whole company that was good for a overnight.

Talk to the EMB guys in the Northeast and LAX. They can't get a PVD, drop or a swap. If has not been uncommon to be down to zero RSV on the EMB both CA's and FO's for the whole company. Two weeks ago I was the only EMB RSV FO in the whole company that was good for a overnight.
Wow!.....yet....you guys are being furloughed. :banghead: WTF????

Strange times are ahead for the Eagle kids.

Strange times indeed.

I've heard.. from various little birds.. that this furlough shouldn't be long. Six months, tops. Let's hope that's true.

Back