Finally!...

Tld

Waffles Brah.
....finished my Instrument Rating! Got a little distracted flying aerobatics, but I buckled back down under the hood and got it done today. Yay! :)

....finished my Instrument Rating! Got a little distracted flying aerobatics, but I buckled back down under the hood and got it done today. Yay! :)

Congrats man! That is a great accomplishment.

As myself and my friends started on our instrument ratings we thought, it can't be that hard.... Then each returned to the group and asked "was there a point where you thought you just might not be able to do this?" "Yes!" was the answer.

Instrument flying is an amazing skill.

That check ride is intense.

Nice work!!!

Congrats Chicka....

Now all the hardwork is done. You have the foundation all set. Everything else you'll do is built off the fundamentals you've set up now.

If you're going to chase the commercial and multi, it's all fun stuff....

Congrats man! That is a great accomplishment.

As myself and my friends started on our instrument ratings we thought, it can't be that hard.... Then each returned to the group and asked "was there a point where you thought you just might not be able to do this?" "Yes!" was the answer.

Instrument flying is an amazing skill.

That check ride is intense.

Nice work!!!

I was on my last flight before my checkride, and I was like, aw hell, I cant do this! But it all worked out! The instrument rating is the most rewarding rating in my opinion. CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to have the IR done...time to start looking out the window and flying inverted again!

Congrats!! Did you get it done today at KSAC?? I was there flying with a former student. What a great day to fly!

And yes, I was flying @ KSAC with Gen (yesterday 5/14). Went to Mather & Rio Vista as well. Do I know you? What were you flying?

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to have the IR done...time to start looking out the window and flying inverted again!

And yes, I was flying @ KSAC with Gen (yesterday 5/14). Went to Mather & Rio Vista as well. Do I know you? What were you flying?

Nope..you don't know me. I live in Sac and instructed there before the airlines. Did my private at Skywalk and the rest of my training next door. I still fly GA whenever I can. I flew with a former student today over to Ukiah, down to Santa Rosa and back to KSAC. He owns a 172...

The instrument rating is one of the more challenging ratings to get, but probably the most rewarding. Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was just thinking about you, and wondering if you were done with the IR yet! Way to go!

Back