Clip wing T-Craft

I did not expect that at all. That was an amazing performance.

Alex.

Pat, the video i put up is an airplane that has been highly modified to do this stuff well within it's boundaries. I put this here for Waco or anyone else that might be interested. Strictly as an alternative to the gut wrenching, hard core stuff you normally see at airshows. Old school. This plane is also flown by a professional airshow pilot.

Pat, the video i put up is an airplae that has been highly modified to do this stuff well within it's boundaries. I put this here for Waco or anyone else that might be interested. Strictly as an alternative to the gut wrenching, hard core stuff you normally see at airshows. Old school. This plane is also flown by a airshow pilot.

No, don't get me wrong, I think its cool as hell. I'm amazed to see a t-crate do that. And I was interested, I'm just saying most airplanes can, and do do these sorts of things, a la youtube.

No, don't get me wrong, I think its cool as hell. I'm amazed to see a t-crate do that. And I was interested, I'm just saying most airplanes can, and do do these sorts of things, a la youtube.

I know what you're saying. I just wanted to add that this airplane had been modified to do this stuff. When do you start the new job?

Back