FO Skiles Back To Work

I wonder if he's the first crewmember back to work. I got the feeling that 2 of the FAs would return, (I think they were brunettes) but that the one from the aft section would not. (the blonde.)

Did you not see the thread in the lav about math??

The younger generation perfer to have the answer given to them, not have to figure it out! Sheeesh! :D

Hahaha! :laff: I did see that and that's the exact reason why I left it in that format.

Speaking of Skiles,

He called our glider-port last weekend, and will be flying with us this Spring to get his glider license. =]

The younger generation perfer to have the answer given to them, not have to figure it out! Sheeesh! :D
Uh, I looked on a few different websites that I thought would have it but they didn't so I came here.

Then allow me to respond to the older generation with, "Wow! He's, like, reeeealy old!!!" :D

Glad to see him climbing back into the flight deck. Hope to see the rest of the crew (minus that one FA) back in action soon.

RD

The training center was a zoo this week, I don't know how he could get anything done with all of the people stopping him to chat. They had to close the door to their briefing room because people kept popping in.

Back