Qantas has snakes on a plane :?)

Did anyone read the article in flying magazine this month about a copperhead in a Baron? That's one emergency i'm not sure I could handle.

Did anyone read the article in flying magazine this month about a copperhead in a Baron? That's one emergency i'm not sure I could handle.

'pparently y'all ain't spent teww much tyme flyin' n such in west texas... lol... I found three diamondbacks around/in the comanche I was flying during the summer on the same day... I guess they crawled into the hangar during the night to stay warm in the hangar and one found its way into the engine compartment.... it took me a while to figure out what the heck was rattling while I was checking the oil.... talk about a scare!:crazy:

Ha! Snakes on a Plane was on Tv here in Atlanta last night - got through about 10 minutes before I had to change the channel. Dear god, what an awful movie - I rank it in the same caliber as "Flightplan".

BP244

Ha! Snakes on a Plane was on Tv here in Atlanta last night - got through about 10 minutes before I had to change the channel. Dear god, what an awful movie - I rank it in the same caliber as "Flightplan".

BP244
I actually liked Flight Plan, but it doesn't take a whole lot to keep my interest when it comes to movies, haha.

'pparently y'all ain't spent teww much tyme flyin' n such in west texas... lol... I found three diamondbacks around/in the comanche I was flying during the summer on the same day... I guess they crawled into the hangar during the night to stay warm in the hangar and one found its way into the engine compartment.... it took me a while to figure out what the heck was rattling while I was checking the oil.... talk about a scare!:crazy:
Waaaaalll daggum thar bubba...whoda thunkit? Ida been a-shakin' in ma boots!

BP244

Was on in NJ too on FX! That movie is kinda scary IMHO!

I read that and am still not convinced that it was a Copperhead. The guy said he reached down and held it by the tail while the other guy flew. I'm not sure a Copperhead is going to let some guy hold it by it's tail and play nicely. Either way, they did a great job getting down safely.

There's only two kinds of snakes that will make me poop on myself.....A dead one and a live one. I would have probably passed out in the above scenario.

Back