pubnat8, what to look for?

rossk

If another pubnat8 opens up what should i look for under the job summary? is it going to say pubnat8?

All you have to look for is a thread on this forum with lots of ****'s and probably growing by 3 pages a day.

Everyone keeps calling is PUBNAT8, but it likely won't be called PUBNAT8 will it? Being in a different year?

HR manager in OK City says it will be coming out the first week of July. They never get too much right over there, so take it for what it's worth.

Such detail.. :sarcasm::laff:

Heh. You know well how much faith can be put into what most people say here, at least when it comes to dates.

On a related note, I'm finding the "two to four weeks" line to come in pretty useful. "How long until you help me do the laundry?" "Two to four weeks." "How much longer until you'll pay this phone bill?" "Two to four weeks."

Heh. You know well how much faith can be put into what most people say here, at least when it comes to dates.

On a related note, I'm finding the "two to four weeks" line to come in pretty useful. "How long until you help me do the laundry?" "Two to four weeks." "How much longer until you'll pay this phone bill?" "Two to four weeks."
:laff::laff::yeahthat:

I'll have to try that line with the g/f..

G/F: When are you going to be back?
Me: "Two to four weeks"

G/F: When are you going to learn to put the toilet seat down??

Only circumstance where I REALLY don't want to hear that response:

Me: "You're not LATE, are you?"
G/F: Two to four weeks.
Me: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:laff::laff::yeahthat:

I'll have to try that line with the g/f..

G/F: When are you going to be back?

G/F: When are you going to learn to put the toilet seat down??

Only circumstance where I REALLY don't want to hear that response:

Me: "You're not LATE, are you?"
G/F: Two to four weeks.
Me: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

lol! Yea, dont let her say it! Make it a policy! Kinda make your own 7110 policies for the gf. Make it boring too.

Back