Classes required?

JJ8Flyer

I am looking at my options for CFI. Is it required that you be enrolled in classes in order to fly or can I go just for flight training? Thanks.

You have to be enrolled as an undergraduate student at UND. Unless you're lucky enough to be a contract training student.

I am looking at my options for CFI. Is it required that you be enrolled in classes in order to fly or can I go just for flight training? Thanks.

you have to be enrolled and have met all the previous pre-reqs. if you already have a commercial and a college degree i wouldn't bother.

Yeah, you'd have to be enrolled as a student, pay tuition for the 5 credit class, etc...I'd say it's not worth it.

Yeah, you'd have to be enrolled as a student, pay tuition for the 5 credit class, etc...I'd say it's not worth it.
i actually think the CFI course is quite good at UND (probably the best course offered IMHO)

but as we have said, many requirements to be met prior so most likely not worth it.

i actually think the CFI course is quite good at UND (probably the best course offered IMHO)

but as we have said, many requirements to be met prior so most likely not worth it.
I wasn't referring to the content of it at all. It's just not worth the trouble of all the pre-reqs.

Still staying busy, btw?

Back