OKC HR Email Address

jhp8

Does anyone have a general email address for the HR team at OKC? You can either PM me or post here.

Thanks!

Not to be rude or anything, but you'll get it when you're supposed to get it. The e-mail addresses are different for each announcement, and then each representative has his or her own address. When you get to the geographical preferences e-mail, you'll get the first e-mail related to your announcement, to which you will be able to reply and actually reach someone.

In the meantime, it's probably better to just call the Aviation Careers Division for general questions, as the HR reps are already slammed with processing the applicants that are waiting on answers regarding clearances, class dates, etc.

Guess I am missing the humor. I am assuming that is not a valid address by the laugh's.

Guess I am missing the humor. I am assuming that is not a valid address by the laugh's.
It's an unattended mailbox, jhp8.

However, jerms is right. When the time is right, you will be given access to this information. For the time being, you should take your number and sit in line :whatever:

The e-mail address is listed on the announcement.

It's no use giving you any of the others because at each stage in the process the address changes and they might not even be valid from one announcement to the next. Nearly all are location-specific.

The e-mail address is listed on the announcement.

It's no use giving you any of the others because at each stage in the process the address changes and they might not even be valid from one announcement to the next. Nearly all are location-specific.

Thanks you for an actual answer without any smart responses involved. Not everyone on this site is rude!:D

Thanks you for an actual answer without any smart responses involved. Not everyone on this site is rude!:D
I told you it was an unattended box.

Some ungrateful noobs we have here :whatever:

All kidding aside, best of luck to you jhp8. Welcome to the forums.

It's an unattended mailbox, jhp8.

However, jerms is right. When the time is right, you will be given access to this information. For the time being, you should take your number and sit in line :whatever:
No, it's a legitimate address. I'm not saying they answer the emails, but that is in fact the general Aviation careers email address. And no, it does not change.

I told you it was an unattended box.

Some ungrateful noobs we have here :whatever:

All kidding aside, best of luck to you jhp8. Welcome to the forums.

Sorry swinte, that wasn't really directed at you. Thanks for your help as well.

That's the address off my (hubbie's) announcement. I emailed them a couple weeks ago and got a response (although a completely useless response) the next business day.

Don't assume that people who want to contact the horses mouth are doing so because they are getting anxious. Most of us just have a simple question.

9-amc-amh-300@faa.gov

You'll do better by calling them anyway. Emails often get ignored; it's harder to do that when you're actually speaking to a person. Just make sure you're speaking with someone who knows what they're talking about.

Back