Not returning GeoPref paperwork

kaudbron

Hey everyone I have a quick question. I never returned my geo preference paperwork hoping that I could leave the option of ATC work in the future open, I pursued flying. I received 2 more Geo Pref papers since and even a survey about the process. I had called someone at the FAA and talked to her about what I was doing and she said my eligability would last 2 years. Anyone have any insight if I could send in my GEO pref about yearish or more late?

You are probably going to run into some grumpy people on here if you are taking up a slot that someone who wants to do this now but hasnt been selected as yet

Hey everyone I have a quick question. I never returned my geo preference paperwork hoping that I could leave the option of ATC work in the future open, I pursued flying. I received 2 more Geo Pref papers since and even a survey about the process. I had called someone at the FAA and talked to her about what I was doing and she said my eligability would last 2 years. Anyone have any insight if I could send in my GEO pref about yearish or more late?

I don't think they will take you serious if you send it a year after it was due.

Back