Seneca I job in CA

Crockrocket94

1-22-2009Send to friendWINGS USA, INC. Pilot-In-Command Sacramento CA, Tel: Fax: Email: Web site: www.wingsusa.com

Details
Seasonal Seneca I pilot needed to conduct aerial photo missions out of Sacramento, CA. MUST have
CMEL / 2nd Class Medical. Position to start late spring / early summer. To apply, email resume
to: rk@wingsusa.com.

I know nothing more of this position.

Oooooooooooh I can totally do this!!! Unless they require like 500hrs MEL.

Where do you get your information?

I got the same ad from uspilot.com Looked for a few hours but can't seem to find any info on them. Not even some sort of FBO operation in the Sacramento area...

I shot off a resume, too, albeit a few days ago. Haven't heard anything back yet.

I, for one, am very disappointed they haven't gotten back to me yet, those lazy bums. :sarcasm:.

Seasonal Seneca I pilot needed to conduct aerial photo missions out of Sacramento, CA.

This seems a bit odd. Unless the Seneca has a set up for mapping missions, most photography is done in high wing singles with the window opened for shooting at slow speed and low altitude. I've done it a few times that way from SAC. I'm wondering too about the missing website. Hmmmmmm. And, I've been around the airport all summer without seeing any "wingsusa".

Seasonal Seneca I pilot needed to conduct aerial photo missions out of Sacramento, CA.

This seems a bit odd. Unless the Seneca has a set up for mapping missions, most photography is done in high wing singles with the window opened for shooting at slow speed and low altitude. I've done it a few times that way from SAC. I'm wondering too about the missing website. Hmmmmmm. And, I've been around the airport all summer without seeing any "wingsusa".

Aerial SURVEY aircraft use high-end computer controlled fixed cameras coupled to on-board internal navigation systems and gps that shoot through ports in the floor and walls. Aerial "photography" is not at all the same. It's likely this "photography" aircraft is a survey aircraft. Completely different animal.

well, i thought it couldnt hurt to send in my app too. i'd be interested to hear what aanyone else hears back.

Are you kidding me? A whole day and no response! I guess the person who sits around waiting for e-mailed resumes had the day off.
:panic: Not sure if you think you are funny or just ignorant.

First off who said anything about it only being a day you are making too many assumptions this wasn't the original post. Even so if you don't hear anything after a day or so then you are not likely to hear anything. When I have offered jobs lately I get bombarded with responses and I just start grabbing the ones I can and ignore the rest I will usually find someone that meets the need and then I go back to work.

Just passing the information on and curious if others heard anything.

I had a friend here last summer doing aerial photography in an Aztec. They just cut a hole in the floor in the backseat area and had computerized cameras. It was a single pilot operation.

And I'm surprised that someone from the area, along with no website, has never heard of the company. I sent an app anyways as well, so we will see...

Hello This is my first post on this site.. has anyone applyed and heard back? anyone know the requiermets? I applyed a week ago and heard nothing. thanks.

I posted and a day and a half later received a fairly generic "...has been received. You will be contacted if there is any more information required." Nothing since.

Back