Thank you Controllers...

BoomerSooner77

...from the Children of the US and it's territories for safely guiding Santa across the airspace in a timely fashion to deliver toys to the good girls and boys.

:D

...from the Children of the US and it's territories for safely guiding Santa across the airspace in a timely fashion to deliver toys to the good girls and boys.

:D

Now what about those bad kids that didn't get anything. Do you think they wanted him to get home safely.

1st time in 24 years, I didn't see a single Santa flight plan from centers that wish others a Merry Christmas and we didn't do it either :(

1st time in 24 years, I didn't see a single Santa flight plan from centers that wish others a Merry Christmas and we didn't do it either :(

We had "Model workplace training" here at the Western Service Center and the ANM Regional Office that pretty much suggested that people file EEO Complaints for anything and everything that made them "feel uncomfortable". It's too bad that being PC has gotten to this point.

anyone remember the dude about 4 years ago that made a SANTA1 flight plan and routed him through just about every center sector and approach control in the US? i know our computer at ZOA was flashing a conflict alert for a "plane" that wasn't really there. i thought it was hilarious and ingenious. i'm sure there were those that thought it was an absurd and dangerous act.

We had "Model workplace training" here at the Western Service Center and the ANM Regional Office that pretty much suggested that people file EEO Complaints for anything and everything that made them "feel uncomfortable". It's too bad that being PC has gotten to this point.

Honest to God, I hate what this country is becoming...or should I say, has already become. I'm sick of being told what I can and cannot think, feel, say, or do. Give me my plot of land a thousand miles from civilization and the rest of the world can go to hell.

Honest to God, I hate what this country is becoming...or should I say, has already become. I'm sick of being told what I can and cannot think, feel, say, or do. Give me my plot of land a thousand miles from civilization and the rest of the world can go to hell.

:yeahthat:

Exactly, many of the freedoms we are supposed to pride ourselves on as a nation do not exist anymore.

Back