When to start worrying...

flywithmyeyesclosed

So...I took my AT-SAT in Houston on Dec. 12, I've noticed alot of people on here have already gotten scores back, even those that tested after me, I wanna know when is a good time to start worrying about this, is it normal to not receive scores after almost two weeks?

I don't think it is a big thing. If I remember correctly when I took it the times for scores ranged pretty widely. I got mine in a day while other took the full two weeks. I think most people waited about 14 days and then just sent an email to the FAA or called. They have a lot of paperwork to process and sometimes people fall through the cracks or just take time. Especially during the Holidays.
I feel that now is also a good time to point something out. Use this experience to get used to waiting. Patiently. It has been over 7 months for PUBNAT2. Things happen slowly, but they do happen. Relax and have fun with it. Perhaps your groups will be graced with posts by the likes of Bip and Raydon to make the time pass. Any more questions just ask.

i would definately start worrying. start calling everyone from robinson aviation, the faa careers, and EVERYONE!

I don't think it is a big thing. If I remember correctly when I took it the times for scores ranged pretty widely. I got mine in a day while other took the full two weeks. I think most people waited about 14 days and then just sent an email to the FAA or called. They have a lot of paperwork to process and sometimes people fall through the cracks or just take time. Especially during the Holidays.
I feel that now is also a good time to point something out. Use this experience to get used to waiting. Patiently. It has been over 7 months for PUBNAT2. Things happen slowly, but they do happen. Relax and have fun with it. Perhaps your groups will be graced with posts by the likes of Bip and Raydon to make the time pass. Any more questions just ask.

I figured with the holidays alot of personnel are out of the office, I'm just hoping I wasn't one of those people that fell through the cracks.

i hate to point out the obvious, but did you check the front page of ASAP? i do remember people forgetting that that was where it showed up. or you can go to the status of your application in ASAP.

Well I find it wierd too since he took it in Houston on the 12th and I took it in Houston on the 13th and got my score on the 17th.

Hopefully you didn't fall through the cracks :banghead:

I'd be freaking out too. But the thing is... once you call aviation careers they are just going to say... "well it takes some time to post the scores. just be patient and keep checking asap."

I know a group from Pubnat 2 took a couple weeks to get their scores.
Best of luck to you.

i hate to point out the obvious, but did you check the front page of ASAP? i do remember people forgetting that that was where it showed up. or you can go to the status of your application in ASAP.

Trust me, i've been over the ASAP webpage so much i could write the html on it, even under user info under the tests tab, it says no info to be found. Hopefully it'll show up right after the holidays.

I wouldn't worry about it man.....I mean you took the test...your scores are out there. If there not posted in the next week, give RVA or FAA a shout out. No worries, just deal with it as it comes.....Don't get too stressed, as you know, the process has soooo much more stuff to make us jump through. We'll get through it!

UTAMAV:bandit:

You are talking about the same guy who posts the chubby ghost ;)

To the OP....relax and if you don't get anything after the first week of the year, I'd send them an email asking WTF? in kinder words. :)

zz :)

That sounds like a good idea, i mean it's a wait for the next step anyway after the scores are posted so I'm not in a hurry. I might send them that email if i don't hear anything, i'll just say WTF sir or madam?

Back