Tucson Dispatch School

sdfcvoh

This is my Custom Title
I just want to make sure that anyone thinking about going the Dispatcher route knows my flight school (Sonoran Wings in Tucson) purchased "Flight Control Academy" over the summer, and we've totally revamped their course. The new course is approved by the FAA, and we are also VA approved for funding.

The new course is extremely impressive, and about as scenario based/real world as it can be. Everything in the course is set up to get students prepared to not just pass their tests, but more specifically to be able to pass that interview and be a knowledgeable dispatcher!

There are still a couple of openings for the January 4, 2009 course start date. If you (or anyone you know) is considering the Dispatch route please PM.

Thanks for reading!

$4200.....for 5 week course.....

I want to make sure this is put into correct context. $4200 covers the entire course. The course will have you completely prepared to pass your FAA Dispatcher Checkout and Written exams. Once those are passed, the course will already have prepared you to be a knowledgeable and marketable Dispatcher.

Dispatchers are among the few jobs being hired within this industry at the moment. We receive calls almost daily from carriers, both large and small, asking if we can send graduates to them for interviews. As it stands, we are referring current Dispatchers who call us regarding instructor positions directly to these carriers.

New employees with FAA Dispatcher ratings are being hired at an average of $30,000 per year to start. This is a very good opportunity to get back into the aviation field, or to start from scratch. Our course is VA funding approved.

I want to make sure this is put into correct context. $4200 covers the entire course. The course will have you completely prepared to pass your FAA Dispatcher Checkout and Written exams. Once those are passed, the course will already have prepared you to be a knowledgeable and marketable Dispatcher.

Dispatchers are among the few jobs being hired within this industry at the moment. We receive calls almost daily from carriers, both large and small, asking if we can send graduates to them for interviews. As it stands, we are referring current Dispatchers who call us regarding instructor positions directly to these carriers.

New employees with FAA Dispatcher ratings are being hired at an average of $30,000 per year to start. This is a very good opportunity to get back into the aviation field, or to start from scratch. Our course is VA funding approved.

Its true about airlines hiring dispatchers. Soon after I received my license, I had mulitple potential offers and two guaranteed offers, one from GLA and Xtra Airways. I accepted the Xtra job. Dispatching is the closest flight ops job next to flying the airplane.

Its true about airlines hiring dispatchers. Soon after I received my license, I had mulitple potential offers and two guaranteed offers, one from GLA and Xtra Airways. I accepted the Xtra job. Dispatching is the closest flight ops job next to flying the airplane.
Thats a great post. Where did you do your training? Did you find it prepared you for the job, or was it just geared up toward passing the test? We're trying to make sure to accomplish both with our training program!

Back