Starting to feel a burning sensation

TUCKnTRUCK

That guy
Well, I'm not really sure how to dance around this one,

But since Monday, I've been feeling this burning sensation, complimented with some chronic lower back pain. I really started to feel the burn around 0500, and it persisted until sometime near 5 pm. It seemed to go quite well untill later that evening, say around 11? but a little bit of sleep seemed to help.

Today, the burn was back, acting up right at 5 am again, so i showered, signed on the net for a bit... then managed to crawl back into bed until noon-ish again. The chronic lower back pain was still present, so i hoped over to the Chiropractor for a quick tune up. He said something about my posture, and my career choice. I went out to get a bit of exercise, to see if that would help clear things up, But to no avail, it BURNS.

Finaly, having enough of this I went to a Dr. It turns out, during a screening, they found this in my blood : http://biocyc.org/ECOLI/NEW-IMAGE?type=GENE-IN-CHROM-BROWSER&object=EG12112

Supposedly, the K12 chromosome contains the KEY to all of my work related problems. BTW... good god does 5 days of reserve SUCK

Reserve is awesome, all the kids are doing it these days. Also this is like a PSA against airport food, I bet thats where you got it!

Well, I'm not really sure how to dance around this one,

But since Monday, I've been feeling this burning sensation, complimented with some chronic lower back pain. I really started to feel the burn around 0500, and it persisted until sometime near 5 pm. It seemed to go quite well untill later that evening, say around 11? but a little bit of sleep seemed to help.

Today, the burn was back, acting up right at 5 am again, so i showered, signed on the net for a bit... then managed to crawl back into bed until noon-ish again. The chronic lower back pain was still present, so i hoped over to the Chiropractor for a quick tune up. He said something about my posture, and my career choice. I went out to get a bit of exercise, to see if that would help clear things up, But to no avail, it BURNS.

Finaly, having enough of this I went to a Dr. It turns out, during a screening, they found this in my blood : http://biocyc.org/ECOLI/NEW-IMAGE?type=GENE-IN-CHROM-BROWSER&object=EG12112

Supposedly, the K12 chromosome contains the KEY to all of my work related problems. BTW... good god does 5 days of reserve SUCK

hahaha thats awesome! I used to use that website all the time for my bio projects!

Dr. said i should be better in about 7 days... well, a least on the healing path then. If I'm not feeling better, It would def. be our fault

Well, i was visited by a herd of medics today, they say the prognosis is fair... maybe it will pass?

If there is anybody else out there who can help save me... Tis greatly appreciated

Well, i was visited by a herd of medics today, they say the prognosis is fair... maybe it will pass?

If there is anybody else out there who can help save me... Tis greatly appreciated

I havent received my medicine in the mail yet. Im hoping I get it in time to help.

Back