Worried: Submitted FOL Paperwork & DFW haults OJT training

bamaral13

Ever since it was announced in local news and ATC chatter that DFW ATCT was haulting OJT training (due to the number of operational errors they've had in the last 30+ days), I've been concerned about my start date at OKC, as well as my current facility assignment. I'm close to putting in my two-week notice at work and don't want to be jobless if aviation careers puts me on the backburner.

I've left messages with Brenda Rogers and Danny Bolding concerning my FOL paperwork I submitted weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten confirmation they received it. I'm starting to worry even more...

Any advice?

Re: Worried: Submitted FOL Paperwork & DFW haults OJT traini

Ever since it was announced in local news and ATC chatter that DFW ATCT was haulting OJT training (due to the number of operational errors they've had in the last 30+ days), I've been concerned about my start date at OKC, as well as my current facility assignment. I'm close to putting in my two-week notice at work and don't want to be jobless if aviation careers puts me on the backburner.

I've left messages with Brenda Rogers and Danny Bolding concerning my FOL paperwork I submitted weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten confirmation they received it. I'm starting to worry even more...

Any advice?

call the tower manager and see what they know

Re: Worried: Submitted FOL Paperwork & DFW haults OJT traini

Usually training only will be haulted for a short period of time from a few days to up the a month that I have seen...sometimes you will even see the Air Traffic Manager hault training when there will be big events where a substantially increase in traffic or when there are runways closures. I wouldn't worry about it.

Back