you can't apply before you finish school?

rodanthe1

so my cti teacher just explained to us that we cant apply until after we complete our cti requirements. The next cti announcement after march is in november (at least that is what i was told) has anyone applied early and not taken into account that they tell u not to. I scored a 90 on my test and if i dont apply ill be waiting until 2010 to get picked up which is scary. any suggestions i am done in may should i apply anyway?

if you apply now you'll probably be pooled in with the rest of the OTS applicants.. I believe that after you finish CTI the FAA puts out special "CTI" pubnats for those with the education background.. if you check the FAA's asap page you'll see one up now.. or, it was there this morning at least..

you'll save time with OTS but your odds are probably better with CTI completion.. it's your decision.

Apply to everything. Do the next pubnat and also apply to the next CTI. And keep applying to every pubnat. And then go with whichever TOL comes first (and is somewhere you actually want to go).

Oh and you can't apply to the CTI announcements until after you graduate and your school recommends you. You need a code from the FAA to apply.

lol.. nathan.. soo.. what you're really trying to say is exactly what I already stated above..

*forehead smack*

Back