New stuff on University Ave?

roundout

VNAV monitor
For reasons I won't get in to (ok, mostly for fear of public humiliation) I was looking at the RWIC webcam online a bit ago and noticed that there appear to be new buildings on the North side of University Ave across from Ryan Hall. Is this some sort of mirage or did something actually get built in GFK? I tried Google street view but (surprise) that technology doesn't cover that slice of heaven just yet. If this construction actually does exist, does anybody have any pictures of it?

For reasons I won't get in to (ok, mostly for fear of public humiliation) I was looking at the RWIC webcam online a bit ago and noticed that there appear to be new buildings on the North side of University Ave across from Ryan Hall. Is this some sort of mirage or did something actually get built in GFK? I tried Google street view but (surprise) that technology doesn't cover that slice of heaven just yet. If this construction actually does exist, does anybody have any pictures of it?

its the new Red Pepper.

not :sarcasm:

:banghead:

I think it's some new entrepreneurship center or something, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Grand%20Forks%2C%20ND%20August%2010%2C%202007%20038.jpg

Soon to be Chinese Pepper

sorry, I LOLed when I saw that. That is too funny.

Does the new one sustain the original's tradition of a runny-nose kid taking your soggy bar dollar bills and then making your tacos without washing his hands or using gloves?

sorry, I LOLed when I saw that. That is too funny.

Does the new one sustain the original's tradition of a runny-nose kid taking your soggy bar dollar bills and then making your tacos without washing his hands or using gloves?
Yummy yummy.

You just described a Mexican taco stand maybe a cleaner one. If thats the case then red pepper is authentic....lol

You obviously don't know what an authentic Mexican taco is.

Was waiting for this response...lol your right. My only experience is from Puerto Vallarta. Thats what i saw but did not experience. I enjoyed my trip outside of Puerto vallarta however it was eye opening. I don't get why you need AK47's to guard blue agave fields but i understand. Tequila is great!!! From what i understand taco's are an American thing more or less. Mexico however is americanized considerably too much in the tourist area's. no knock my red pepper comment was purely :sarcasm:. Just please stay away from KSBY anytime and KOXB in the winter.

Back