VA appoved CFI-I courses?

TheOneMarine

Ok, so are there any CFI-I schools in the Orlando area that I can use my VA money to pay for? More importantly, with no one hiring, is it even worth it? Thanks everyone.

Ok, so are there any CFI-I schools in the Orlando area that I can use my VA money to pay for? More importantly, with no one hiring, is it even worth it? Thanks everyone.
Can't help you with the schools, but there will always be flight instructor jobs and opportunities. I'd go for it.

Can't help you with the schools, but there will always be flight instructor jobs and opportunities. I'd go for it.

If you can find one please let me know, I've blasted resumes everywhere I can find on Flightaware and on the web and no one is looking for CFI's. Even been in person to a ton of places in Florida and can't find a place needing CFI's right now.

Search the VA website, there is a list of all approved schools there. Breaks it down by state.

If you can find one please let me know, I've blasted resumes everywhere I can find on Flightaware and on the web and no one is looking for CFI's. Even been in person to a ton of places in Florida and can't find a place needing CFI's right now.
Really? Give WNC Aviation at AVL a call. We've been growing like crazy.

Back