PUBNAT 2 Possible OKC Dates

moulds80

Now that the PEPC’s are being completed did anyone get projected OKC dates? I would imagine it will be in May-July, but did anyone get specific set dates or months?

Now that the PEPC’s are being completed did anyone get projected OKC dates? I would imagine it will be in May-July, but did anyone get specific set dates or months?

You still have roughly a month to receive your FOL with an OKC class date on it...

I believe PUBNAT2s will be starting in OKC in Jan, Feb, Mar, and Apr. There may be a few that start in Dec.

i will definately be starting March 16th. or maybe march 23rd, or maybe march 30th, or maybe NO ONE on this forum knows. maybe, or definately..i dont know. do you? i know for a fact we are starting before January, but i also know for a fact we are not gonna start till the beginning of FY10, but i also know for a fact we are definitely, 100%, no doubt about it starting in the second quarter of FY09. there is also strong evidence to show that we are never going to start at all.

Hope this helps...:banghead:

from what i gathered at the pepc... we are supposed to see our FOL in about a month for class dates starting in the second quarter. I think terminal people are looking at February on...

I overheard someone say that he HR rep does not have the power to schedule you for a class date anymore. Its an office in Washington DC.

Let's see if I can help explain why people's dates are all over the place.

I created a fake scenario below (so don't get all excited about how the classes are slotted because I totally made it up.)

You'll see at the top portion are lists by facility of those who have their TOL (sorted by time/date of TOL receipt) and are awaiting class dates. For enroute I slotted 5 slots for 3 facilities in each enroute class (which is fairly accurate) and then for Tower/Tracon I randomly put in some facilities and slots available.

If you look at each group of people that are color coded, they will fall into the slots in the grid below of the same color (for those of you who are colorblind or are on a monochrome monitor, I've added arrows). You'll notice that people don't go in order of who get's their TOL first amongst the entire group, but by facility assignment.

Those people Orange Italics did not get slotted for this round of classes and will need to continue to wait for an available class while the list of those waiting will continue to grow.

I hope this makes some sort of sense to you.

classscenario.jpg

Boomer pretty much hit the nail on the head..it also depends on facility necessity...facilities that need more people will have more slots and have more classes with their trainees in them.......

Boomer- You ever off this site? You have way too much free time man....

Boomer pretty much hit the nail on the head..it also depends on facility necessity...facilities that need more people will have more slots and have more classes with their trainees in them.......

Boomer- You ever off this site? You have way too much free time man....

Let's just say that I am on A LOT of conference calls for hours and hours a day.

Let's just say that I am on A LOT of conference calls for hours and hours a day.

what do you do? i can hover around this forum till around 5 because im at work and in front of a computer all day. im a mortgage broker so ive got a lot of free time lately. so i read this forum and watch prison break...haha..FUN

In order of TOL? Glad I have an early appointment on the first day of en route PEPCs... :yup:

I'm sure it also has to do with who has the rest of their items cleared (medical, security,etc)

In order of TOL? Glad I have an early appointment on the first day of en route PEPCs... :yup:

I'm sure it also has to do with who has the rest of their items cleared (medical, security,etc)

Unless they've changed it recently, they'll stick your butt in a class without FULL clearance. You get tentative clearances pretty quickly, but it takes MONTHS and MONTHS to get FULL clearance.

So when you get a call for a class date you should ask if you are FULLY cleared or just tentatively, because they will take your butt out of the Academy is something doesn't go all the way through.

They told us Feb-april for terminal and MAYBE this summer for en route at my PEPC tues....but who knows.

the lady said they had some openings Dec 23rd, if I actually got laid off at work this week I will try for that, who cares about Christmas?!

Back