I am now on...

Seggy

amorris311's 'Priority (expletive deleted) List' as he put it.......

Sometimes it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too easy

:)

He got a call from his 'IOE check airman'.

His 'IOE check airman' is now at SWA who used to fly the Slaab for Colgan and is on an AUS layover.

The rest, we can leave up to you'alls imagination on what was said.

Poor Andrew thought he was going to need to sharpen up his resume after the call.

Because when I got to you I was the FNG in the seat! He is the freaking FNG to the company!

THIS IS A GENERAL REPORT CONCERNING MY DISCUSSION WITH A.MORRIS PRIOR TO HIS IOE....

Well, after having spoken to the poor neophyte, I can honestly say that I, as his future IOE captain on the SNaab, can attest to the fact that he is woefully unprepared and downright scared poopless of his first experience in a transport category turboprop. This is no surprise givent he following:

In addition to trying to defend his sub-par performance in class and the simulator (according to instructors Yarid and Newton), despite receiving excellent training from highly qualified and experienced sources, he still exhibited a nasty attitude that ranked of fear, and a lack of general aviation aptitude.

His association with a certain character of ill-repute, one we all know as a hairy-backed 'has-been-football player' of an ape, was enough for me to identify this N00b as perhaps the most dangerous thing in the air since the german Luftwaffe of 1939.

I sincerely doubt he'll last longer than it takes to make it up the airstairs....

I don't think Andrew slept for six-weeks...As much as I hate to admit it, the SAAB isn't such a bad airplane to fly. Although, hands down the mighty 19hundo wins hands down as being a pilot's airplane. You can get pretty spoiled doing a V1 cut and then turning on the AP at 500' and then taking a break until the instructor fails the AP for the almost pitifully easy OEI ILS to RVR 1800.
Anyway, I am starting at the bottom again and glad to have a flying job for the paltry salary we are paid...

I don't think Andrew slept for six-weeks...As much as I hate to admit it, the SAAB isn't such a bad airplane to fly. Although, hands down the mighty 19hundo wins hands down as being a pilot's airplane. You can get pretty spoiled doing a V1 cut and then turning on the AP at 500' and then taking a break until the instructor fails the AP for the almost pitifully easy OEI ILS to RVR 1800.
Anyway, I am starting at the bottom again and glad to have a flying job for the paltry salary we are paid...
Saab is a dog. Give me the 19 hondo any day.

... except for those two hour flights, God that AP is helpful. I want a bumpersticker that says "Ask me about my saabisms"

I think someone needs to get even with the Wookie....

Perhaps forwarding the contents of a certain thread (that was moved after much pleading & begging) to a certain lady......

;)

the most dangerous thing in the air since the german Luftwaffe of 1939.

As opposed to the Chinese or Moroccan Luftwaffes of 1939?

(I know, I know, I'm tired and slightly hung over. This is what jumped out at me.)

THIS IS A GENERAL REPORT CONCERNING MY DISCUSSION WITH A.MORRIS PRIOR TO HIS IOE....

Well, after having spoken to the poor neophyte, I can honestly say that I, as his future IOE captain on the SNaab, can attest to the fact that he is woefully unprepared and downright scared poopless of his first experience in a transport category turboprop. This is no surprise givent he following:

In addition to trying to defend his sub-par performance in class and the simulator (according to instructors Yarid and Newton), despite receiving excellent training from highly qualified and experienced sources, he still exhibited a nasty attitude that ranked of fear, and a lack of general aviation aptitude.

His association with a certain character of ill-repute, one we all know as a hairy-backed 'has-been-football player' of an ape, was enough for me to identify this N00b as perhaps the most dangerous thing in the air since the german Luftwaffe of 1939.

I sincerely doubt he'll last longer than it takes to make it up the airstairs....

Dude. You need a hobby.

Still swapping cars every two months? :rolleyes:

I think someone needs to get even with the Wookie....

Perhaps forwarding the contents of a certain thread (that was moved after much pleading & begging) to a certain lady......

;)

Oh this has been going on for a while.

First Seggs convinced Andrew to "dress for success" his first day of class at Colgan.

Then Andrew got half the website to call Mark on a date he had.

Now Seggs has done this.

I'm honestly expecting to be impressed by Andrew with this next one.

Yeah Amber, my phone was off, but I had over 25 calls and texts on my date a few weeks ago.

I'm done screwing around with the FNG.

for now

Hug it out boys.

2060717914_529c94dc9e.jpg

Back