What plane do you think this is?

My amazing aviation skills (that i totally have!) gave it away for me!
haha, get off JC and put a pic up on fb hahah!

Time out for a second. What is up with all the "hahah"s in your posts? You use that more than another member on here used to use :yeahthat:.

</grumpy comments I make when I have to go to sleep because I have to get up at 4am to go sit hot reserve for 10 hours tomorrow>

Time out for a second. What is up with all the "hahah"s in your posts? You use that more than another member on here used to use :yeahthat:.

</grumpy comments I make when I have to go to sleep because I have to get up at 4am to go sit hot reserve for 10 hours tomorrow>

tourettes maybe?

How come we kids know what it is, but the older people don't? Maybe while these guys are out flying some jets, we're looking at the pictures of all these jets and wishing it were us! :)

How come we kids know what it is, but the older people don't? Maybe while these guys are out flying some jets, we're looking at the pictures of all these jets and wishing it were us! :)

Thats what I'm thinking. lol :yeahthat:

Well we have lives outside of a.net :sarcasm:

Aircraft recognition isn't a big deal, as long as you know your Airbus from Boeing.

Back