Goin to school!

MikeOH58

Well after over a year of contract work, the owners have finally decided to send me to King Air School! FSI Lakeland in a couple weeks! I'm really pumped about the opportunity, and cant wait to get going! Just thought i'd give a heads up!

This is my first time going to Flight Safety, so any tips and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Mike-

Really FSI will prepare you very well. The instructors know the airplane really really well, so just ask alot of questions if you have any concerns or if you do not fully understand a system.

Take notes, but they will prepare you for checkride no problem.

FSI is a great place to do training. I did my E170 initial at FSI. FSI training is by far some of the best I have ever received.

Just pay attention and you will do fine.

Well after over a year of contract work, the owners have finally decided to send me to King Air School! FSI Lakeland in a couple weeks! I'm really pumped about the opportunity, and cant wait to get going! Just thought i'd give a heads up!

This is my first time going to Flight Safety, so any tips and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Mike-

Congrats man. Have fun :rawk:

I'd imagine it's different for airplane school, but for my dispatcher course the instructors consisted of a Pinnacle FO/ex PAC FE, AirTran 73 CA, LGA 1900 sim instructor/ex CHQ 145 driver, and the program manager. Lots of experience there...

Very dedicated to delivering to their customers I thought.

Congrats!

What is King Air school? Is it the type rating class for the 350?

Initial Training for BE200. Aircraft is operated Part 91, but will get a 297/99 ride, and my insurance (as just about everyone else's) requires an initial to act as PIC.

Back