Flight Instructor - China

typhoonpilot

WASINC International is pleased to announce immediate openings for qualified Flight Instructors for Kunpeng Flight Academy based in Wuzhou, China.

Minimum Requirements:
  • FAA Single-Engine-Land CPL & IR License
  • FAA Multi-Engine-Land CPL & IR License
  • FAA Single-Engine-Land & Multi-Engine-Land CPL & IR license
  • FAA ASEL CFII License
  • FAA AMEL CFII License
  • FAA ME CFII License
  • Valid/current CPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China
  • Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical
  • 500+ hours total time
  • Must be under 53 years of age
  • Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China
  • No history of incidents or accidents
  • ICAO Level 4 (or equivalent) English proficiency
  • No criminal history. Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history document from your home country government AND the government of the country you reside (if applicable)
  • No license limitations
Domicile: Wuzhou, China (Guangxi Province)
Compensation: $31,856 to $41,994 / Year (net) – Base pay based on experience
Breakdown of pay:

Position
Flight hour
Before CAAC flight instructor license (net amount)
After CAAC flight instructor license
Fixed salary (based on 70hours per month) (net amount)
Hour rate (more than 80hours per month) (pre-tax)

( This table doesn't copy well, but the first number is pre-license pay; the second is post license pay at 70 hours per month; and the third is hourly pay above 70 hours. )

Flight instructor1
Flight time<500
1000 USD
2654.7 USD
40 USD
Flight instructor2
Flight time:500-1000
1482 USD
2874.7 USD
44 USD
Flight instructor3
Flight time:1000-1500
1940.7 USD
3006.7 USD
46 USD
Flight instructor4
Flight time:1500-2000
1940.7 USD
3138.7 USD
48 USD
Flight instructor5
Flight time:2000-2500
1940.7 USD
3226.7 USD
49 USD
Flight instructor6
Flight time:2500-3400
1940.7 USD
3402.7 USD
52 USD
Flight instructor7
Flight time:3400-4300
1940.7 USD
3499.5 USD
54 USD
Flight instructor8
Flight time:430--5200
1940.7 USD
3622.7 USD
56 USD

Contract Term: 1 or 2 years (renewable)

Benefits:
  • Housing provided at 3 star hotel or 3,500 RMB/month for apartment
  • 15 day of paid personal leave per year
  • 8 Hard days off/month – 5 on / 2 off
  • 7 Sick days/ year
  • 2,000 USD Ticket allowance per year
  • 4 ID75 tickets on Shenzhen Airlines
  • Salary paid offshore. Expat tax benefits may apply.
  • 100USD per month allowance for medical insurance
  • Commercial accident insurance provided
Additional Information:
  • During the training & license conversion process, salary will be based on the training pay (see above). Training & licensing process typically take 2 months and then you will be placed on full time status.
  • Expat status may dramatically reduce your national tax liability. Consult your CPA for tax advice.
How to Apply:

Please apply on-line at www.wasinc.aero using the log-in credentials located at the bottom of this messege.

typhoonpilot,

I have seen that name in several places, such as pprune, airlinepilotforums, here,,,etc.. interesting.

Anyway to the subject. I have heard some nasty things regarding this place or flight schools in china. Please take a look at pprune for more info.. BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

I have also heard some changes in contract as well, so it might have been better know,,,how know.

good luck

typhoonpilot,

I have seen that name in several places, such as pprune, airlinepilotforums, here,,,etc.. interesting.

Anyway to the subject. I have heard some nasty things regarding this place or flight schools in china. Please take a look at pprune for more info.. BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

I have also heard some changes in contract as well, so it might have been better know,,,how know.

good luck

Only one Typhoonpilot :)

In regards to negative info, Are you sure you're not thinking about the one outside Beijing?

TP

Only one Typhoonpilot :)

In regards to negative info, Are you sure you're not thinking about the one outside Beijing?

TP

hello typhoonpilot,

I belive the one outside beijing is pan am!!! Yes, I have heard bad things as well from that school. I will attach a link from pprune regarding kupeng flight academy.

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-fa...-academy-chinese-flight-training-general.html

but once again, as I mentioned earlyer they have reached a new agreement and contract with WASINC, so things might have changed.

there are a couple of places in Middle East looking constantly for flight instructors. Dubai aerospace, Fujura flight school and, the highest paid instructor job I'm aware of is horizon international flight academy (etihad cadets will be going to this school.

The downside with these schools are that you need to have around 500 dual given AND THEY LOVE JAA LICENSE,, IF YOU HAVE IT YOU ARE MAKING MONEY:nana2:. Very strange that some arabic flight schools going the JAA syllabus.

Anyway good luck guys

Back