NJC '08 Was Absolutely FANTASTIC!

Bigey

Just want to say a big thanks to Doug, Kristie, Mike, and all those that made NJC possible! It was the most enjoyable time i've had in vegas ever!

It was cool to finally meet everyone in person, and put the damn screename and avatar pic to who they really are!

Thanks again for everyone making it out and making it such a great time! Looking forward to do it again next year!

Non Attendees: MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE NEXT NJC. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ENTERING A CAREER IN AVIATION, THIS IS BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR CAREER AND PSYCHE!

Oh and i'm totally proud to wear my secret decoder ring!:rawk:

Vegas TRACON or bust Bigey!!!

Nice to finally meet you sir! You have a lot going for you... keep it up!

Bob

I enjoyed the Tower/TRACON tour. Who knew those ATC guys/gals could be so funny and entertaining?! :nana2:

It was a great few days meeting everyone. If you have not been, take it from me after my first visit...you will never think of this website or the people who contribute to it, the same. Doug and Kristie deserve immeasurable credit for the service they provide. I look forward to next year!

It was cool to finally meet everyone in person, and put the damn screename and avatar pic to who they really are!

Dude, speaking of face to screenname/avatar, you look like a little kid in yours! change it up bro!! that had to have been from years ago!

I too had a great time in Vegas with the JC peeps. There couldn't have been a better group of people to party with on the strip.

Vegas TRACON or bust Bigey!!!

Nice to finally meet you sir! You have a lot going for you... keep it up!

Bob

Whoa WHOA! Why are you yelling at me man?!? You said you'd never have exclamation marks?! :p:buck:

But really, thanks bro! It was awesome to hang with ya too!

It was great to finally meet yah Bigs.
:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: ;)

Likewise brother! :rawk::rawk:

[/U]Oh and i'm totally proud to wear my secret decoder ring!:rawk:
Thanks for reminding me that i need to buy some more for next year... and get the decoder rings out to those who didn't get one.

Dude, speaking of face to screenname/avatar, you look like a little kid in yours! change it up bro!! that had to have been from years ago!

I too had a great time in Vegas with the JC peeps. There couldn't have been a better group of people to party with on the strip.
Hey Thanks again for that Jacket Pedro!! Doug thinks it brings out "the euro chick" in me... HAHA

didn't you learn it at the big party? there were 2 secret handshakes going around hahhaa

Back