Pictures??????????

OldTownPilot

For those of us that are too lame to go to vegas this year, when will the pictures be out so that we can share the experience vicariously through you?

I think that is a nice balance between pleading, sucking up, and polite asking:D

For those of us that are too lame to go to vegas this year, when will the pictures be out so that we can share the experience vicariously through you?

I think that is a nice balance between pleading, sucking up, and polite asking:D

As soon as I get home, I be posting photos & videos! We have some talented people mo-fos on this site!:rawk:

I just got done looking at the ones I took and they are absolutely classic.

I have a bunch on my Mobile Uploadz folder on Facebook. Feel free to send Matt DoCampo an add and you can see them.

I just added a picture video to my facebook account. Look me up, I'll add you, and you can check it out. Oh yeah. It's Kelvin Bryant Delta State University on Facebook.

I just uploaded my video of NJC08 pics to the jetcareers group page on facebook. If someone can figure out how to upload it here, be my guess!

Umm... Matt I think you said it backwards.

And I hope first class was comfortable back to CLE because 32E back to EWR pretty much sucked.

JEP laughing as he knows I am trying to take an embarrassing photo of him
DSC01016.jpg

Got the embarrassing photo! Poor JEP had to wake up early after a long night of partying!
DSC01017.jpg

Bigey & Max
DSC00982.jpg

Briefing for the Vegas Tower Tour
DSC01015.jpg

Allegiant Tour
DSC01139.jpg

John H, Slushie in the back, Short One , & Pengy
DSC00977.jpg

Seggie & Kristie
DSC00992.jpg

What a surprise, one of our members drank tooooo much:nana2:
DSC00979.jpg

This picture is going to keep me warm on those cold Seattle nights! Talk about the perfect combo, a pretty girl & a hamburger:rawk:

DSC01164.jpg

Back