poker tonight?

only if there is liquor in the front...but i am wondering if it is possible to die of a hangover.:buck:

only if there is liquor in the front...but i am wondering if it is possible to die of a hangover.:buck:

:laff: Im feelin yah. Im not very well today and I have to be at work in a few hours to listen to LOUD music. :banghead: Dont forget SW Steakhouse. You'll thank me later. :)

On the off chance that any of you gentleman happen upon Phil Hellmuth, do me a solid and kick him square in the balls. I promise to get you back in the future.

Lol...even Mike Matusow was calling shenanigans on Phil's shenanigans on last night's WSOP Main Event coverage. It's the closest Poker has ever gotten to reality tv!

Lol...even Mike Matusow was calling shenanigans on Phil's shenanigans on last night's WSOP Main Event coverage. It's the closest Poker has ever gotten to reality tv!

I know.. Phil is such a punk bitch. I hate how every time he's involved in a hand he stands up and says something like "Honey! He called me with queen/10! Can you believe this guy! Queen/10!" (maybe I'm not as good as I think I am, but I happen to like queen/10 as a sleeper starting hand) Anyway, he's got no class. What Mr. Hellmuth fails to realize is that poker is a form of gambling. Key word being "Gamble". Maybe if there were no luck involved he "would win every hand" but there is luck involved. That's why people play. *end of rant

Mike Matusow actually is tolerable this year also. Notice how different he is?

Back