Who's Got Pics?

Re: Who\'s Got Pics?

Matthew, you didn't happen to spill the beans to anyone in your drunkenness about what THIS means, did you??

"Super Dimensional Fortress:Macross

Macross:Do you Remember Love "

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My goodness was Amber white, I think she was using some of that Michael Jackson body cream......

[/ QUOTE ]

It's that lovely English skin...........

Just call me Casper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I used to try to tan. I'd turn bright red for a few days, then I'd be sheet-white again.

Look at Tony's pics and you can figure out that I was just smiling really big for a photo from the other side of Matthew!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My goodness was Amber white, I think she was using some of that Michael Jackson body cream......

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Black mesh shirts cover up a lot of paleness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm about the same lovely shade of pale as you are.

[ QUOTE ]
Matthew, you didn't happen to spill the beans to anyone in your drunkenness about what THIS means, did you??

"Super Dimensional Fortress:Macross

Macross:Do you Remember Love "

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt,

Do you remember that old cartton series here in the states called Robotech? If you do then you remember that the ship that there were in was called the SDF-1 or the Super Dimensional Fortress-1.

In Japan what we americans called Robotech was orginally known as Super Dimensional Fortress:Macross. Macross: Do you Remember Love was a very famous anime movie in the 80's based on the orginal Japanese series Macross.

My avatar is a picture of the japenese Macross anime character Maximillian Jenius here in the states on Robotech we called him Max Sterling.

I should come up with a new signiture line....

Matthew

Cool man, that clears up so many things! I was just curious, no need to change! Keeps us wondering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I just added another eight pictures. Kristie, the D70 rocks. I didn't have to do a single thing with the pictures other than crop them -- no adjustment to the levels or contrast and brightness!

I really like your current avatar CO is good airline. I also liked your previous avatar with the cat....cracked me up.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to try to tan. I'd turn bright red for a few days, then I'd be sheet-white again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such is the burden of a fair and beautiful maiden . . .

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smooth..........nicely done.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lines like that are why I voted for you for the Szluka award!

hey hey...no bribing the members now! hahahahhaa

but it was quite the line, if i must say so myself!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

'tis truly most easy to speak the truth . . .

and thank you for your support /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

By the way . . . meeting you and Bill was very nice. I hope to see you again before the next Network JC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
DH

Okay, folks. I've uploaded all of them, with the exception of the pictures that are for the calendar. This is what I do when I get bored on a IFR day.

Network JC Pictures

Fotki is kind of cool. You can order the pictures if you want to. If there is a specific picture you want to order, let me know and I'll put a high res version of the picture up so that you can order it from Fotki. Kinda cool, huh?

looks like a fun time (and a reunion of the UT jc ski trip minus Dave and me). I'm sorry I missed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Next time, bro. Next time.

And whatever you do, make sure that when you do get out for the next JC ski trip, the answer to "have you ever been to a Turkish prison" is no. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's right man, I'm gonna try harder next year.

And why does everyone always think I'm gonna end up in jail here? Is it me or is it Turkey? I was told by some very friendly turks that "midnight express" didn't really happen, it was just a ploy by the greeks to make them look bad. Go figure.
smirk.gif

Back