Where's everyone staying?

I'm at the Sahara. In Thursday noon and out Sunday sometime.

Doug/Kristi, you guys made up a really nice excel (or the mac version) spreadsheet that had everybody'd name/email/cell and if they did text. Any chance of that coming out again?
Yup...

oh and we're staying at the greek isles which is just down the street (off the strip) from Stardust. they have great airline rates!

Yup...

oh and we're staying at the greek isles which is just down the street (off the strip) from Stardust. they have great airline rates!

Eh.. your name is with an E at the end. I knew that... Silly wabbit... twicks are for kids.

The greek isles is sold out. Everything on the strip is 300 dollars. I might stay at New Orleans or somewhere off the strip. Anyone know how good off the strip locations?

If you have a car, you could drive out to Boulder City. That's what I did last time. Was able to get a place for under $100 without a reservation.

Try the Westin Hotel
160 East Flamingo Road

Checkin on 26-October
Checkout on 28-October

$169 per night, there is a special for $150 per night, but I am not sure how to get it?

Hilton Hotel
3000 Paradise Road

Checkin on 26-October
Checkout on 28-October
$176 per night......

Hilton Hotel (Good option, if you have a car)
2650 Las Vegas Boulevard South
$95 per night

https://secure.hilton.com/en/hi/res...HLIYVNLCCSGBIW2VCQKIYFCVUUC?_requestid=363775http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westi...10/28/2006&numberOfRooms=01&numberOfAdults=01

Well I am taking a flight up there. Taxis are expensive. So the best deal I could get was at the Imperial Palace for $190. Everything else was sold out; including some places off of the strip.

"Terribles" is cheap, and gets pretty good reviews. Really close to the strip. I got one night for 35$ and the 2nd for 85$.

Got a rate at the Westin for 169.00 a night. Staying three nights. I think Terribles is sold out and they said Greek Isles is sold out till January! Anyone with anything cheaper? I will try hotwire and priceline as we get closer.

Got a rate at the Westin for 169.00 a night. Staying three nights. I think Terribles is sold out and they said Greek Isles is sold out till January! Anyone with anything cheaper? I will try hotwire and priceline as we get closer.

It may be too late, but do a search for Vegas Condos and try that. A group of us got a 1300sq ft condo for 3 nights for $1150. Worked out to about $55 per person per night. If any condos are available, you get a deal so they can fill 'em.

Back